- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Busses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.; however the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 min. before the start time of departure.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- A copy of the ticket. (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail.)
- Identity proof. (Driving license, student ID card, company ID card, passport, PAN card or voter ID card).
- Unless it is explicitly mentioned on the ticket, neither Jabbar Travels nor any of its travel partners take the responsibility of picking up passengers at their places. The passengers should reach at the mentioned office 15 min. before the scheduled travel.
- The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
- The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of the company.
- The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstance passengers will be intimated through email/phone as soon as possible and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside. Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by Jabbar Travels partner.
- Management is having right to reschedule the seat.
- Cancellation / Refunds:For ticket Cancellation
10. * Before 6 hours prior to the start time of departure 10% Cancellation Charge, (90% Return)
* before 0 hours No Cancellation. (No refund will be given to NO-SHOW (passenger who does not report at the boarding point on time.)11.Contraband and explosive article are no allowed.12.Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey.
* In Case of Service Cancellation,Customers are requested not to cancel the tickets on their own,if any customer cancels the ticket,it will be treated as normal cancellation and refund will processed as per the report.
Kindly Note: We may ask the photo ID when details are mismatch of the credit/debit card holder whose card has been used for the transaction. This may be any one of the following: -
* Driver's License or,
* Social Security Card or,
* Passport or National Identity Card or,
* PAN Card / Voters Card.
Note: Only bonafide passengers holding valid Jabbar Travels tickets booked at Jabbar Travels counters or its agents are allowed to cancel tickets and collect refund at their respective counters only. It is mandatory to show original photo identity card at the time of cancellation.
Cancellation of tickets purchased through Web should be done through Web only.
- Less than 8 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 8 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 50 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 2 days before station departure time: 25 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 2 to 30 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges